The Mississauga, Ontario native was 4-0-0 with a shutout, a goals-against average of 0.99 and a save percentage of .973 to help the Sea Wolves have their longest winning streak of the season and close the gap on Charlotte (13-13-4), which has a one-point lead on Mississippi (13-19-3).
- Sea Wolves extends win streak to four games
- Ryan Munce pitches a 36 save 1-0 shutout on the road against Gwinnett earning Second Star honors
- Munce makes 36 saves against Trenton in a Sunday night 2-1 home OT victory earning Third Star honors
- Marek Kvapil recorded the primary assist on both of Mississippi's goals against Trenton
- Sea Wolves start 2008 with two straight home victories
- [url=/ryan-munce]Ryan Munce[/url] makes 45 saves against the Everblades enroute to victory and [b]First Star[/b] honors on New Years Day
- [url=/marek-kvapil]Marek Kvapil[/url] scores the game-winner on his return to action on New Years Day earning [b]Third Star[/b] honors
- [url=/ryan-munce]Ryan Munce[/url] makes 29 saves against the Devils enroute to victory and [b]Second Star[/b] honors on Friday night
In an anticipated move related to the reassignment of goaltender Marc Denis from the Tampa Bay Lightning to the Norfolk Admirals, the Admirals announced today that goaltender Ryan Munce has been reassigned from Norfolk to Mississippi of the ECHL.