This week's “Alex Selivanov Edition” of the Bolt Prospects Podcast (also available on Lightning Radio's iHeart station) includes the following topics:
· The No. 29
· Playoff lessons learned and not learned
· Shutting down the #FreeDrouin campaign
· Would the real Andrej Sustr please stand up?
· #BPMailbag (Draft predictions … Drouin in the AHL … Drouin vs Connolly … More Drouin ... Prospects on the hot seat … Palat for Selke any time soon? … Justin Courtnall’s future … Tim Tebow)
This week's “Marc Bureau Edition” of the Bolt Prospects Podcast (also available on Lightning Radio's iHeart station) includes the following topics:
· The No. 28
· What the Black Aces roster tells us
· Prospects in the playoffs
· Accolades for DeAngelo
· #BPMailbag (Stress and the playoffs … Where does the blame finger point? … Odds on Erne and DeAngelo with TB next year … Crazy trade thoughts … Would you rather? … More on Drouin … Generational talent … Stamkos salary … Stamkos vs Johnson … Expansion Draft what-ifs)
This week's “Tim Taylor Edition” of the Bolt Prospects Podcast (also available on Lightning Radio's iHeart station) includes the following topics:
· The No. 27
· The Lightning can be better
· There’s a more dangerous lineup available
· Prospect playoff updates
· Interview with Adam Wilcox
· #BPMailbag (Which prospects project to be better than their NHL counterparts? … Carle to Edmonton? … Set plays vs spontaneous plays)
Adam Wilcox understands there’s still a lot to learn.
After finishing his junior season at the University of Minnesota, Wilcox played a pair of games between the pipes for the Syracuse Crunch. The 22-year-old goalie, signed by the Tampa Bay Lightning to an entry level contract earlier this month, has begun to make the adjustments necessary to be successful at the professional level.
“We’re looking at two things for the rest of the year, and the first is traffic and screened shots,” Wilcox said of what he was working on with Crunch goaltending and video coach David Alexander. “There are a lot bigger bodies in this league and it goes a lot faster and the shots get off quicker. That’s probably one of the biggest adjustments. Number two is just continuing to have good rebound control so you don’t have so many broken plays and scramble plays.”
· The No. 26
· Free Drouin
· Is Drouin’s future with the team affected?
· Interview with Jonathan Marchessault
· #BPMailbag (Most impressive prospect this year … Consistent line for Stamkos? … Underwear … John MacLeod update … Ones that got away)
To listen on Lightning Radio, go to TBLPowerPlay.com.